- How long does it take to charge my mobile device with JUUS?
JUUS Chargers are powerful and fast, results will vary based on different battery capacities and charging protection. On average, one JUUS Bank can charge your phone fully in 40-45 minutes.
2. Can I leave the device on the charger overnight?
Yes, our JUUS chargers are smart and communicate with your mobile device to determine the perfect amount of power it needs for a safe, quick charge and will shut off automatically once charged.
3. What comes in the JUUS box?
Our JUUS Box is fully loaded and arrives in style with 1 main power bank, 4 mini JUUS Bank, 3 ports (type-c, micro USB, iPhone) and 1 charging cable.
4. My phone feels warm during wireless charging. It this normal?
It’s normal for a device to get slightly warm during wireless charging. We recommend that you use JUUS Bank to charge your phone outside your pocket. Keep in mind, that most conventional plug-in chargers also feel warm to the touch while charging.
5. Can JUUS fast-charge my mobile device?
Yes, JUUS will give your mobile device a fast-charge within 45mins
6. Is a power supply provided with JUUS?
A power supply unit is included with this product, we supply a 5V/2A power cable in each JUUS box
7. Which mobile devices are compatible with JUUS wireless charging pads?
Any mobile device is compatible with JUUS, including Samsung, iPhone, Blackberry, Motorola, Google, Nokia, and LG.
8. If my cell phone case is made of metal will it affect charging?
We advise you to remove your phone case or cover containing metallic substances when charging. A phone case that is more than 3 mm in thickness may affect the charging efficiency or cause the flow of power to stop completely.
9. Can I charge JUUS main power bank from a computer’s USB port?
For best results, we recommend you do not recharge the JUUS power bank from a computer’s USB port. We recommend connecting to a USB wall charging adapter with at least a 2-amp output.
10. Will JUUS Bank charge my phone while inside of a case?
That depends on the design of the case. If the case is simply a protective case, as long as its back panel is no thicker than 3mm wireless charging should work fine. However, if the back panel is thicker, or if the case contains a battery or other metal, it may prevent the phone from wirelessly charging.
11. How do I recharge JUUS main power bank?
It's super simple! There is a USB port built on JUUS’s main power bank. You can charge the main power bank by using the USB cable which is included in the packaging for wired recharging. Connect the USB cable to the USB port built on JUUS Portable battery and to a power source with a USB output, for example a wall adapter.
12. How do I recharge JUUS Bank?
Super easy and simple; you place your JUUS Bank on the main power bank and they recharge rapidly, and the best part is that they are smart, once they are fully charged the main power bank will shut off automatically.
13. How many devices can I charge at once?
You can charge 5 devices at once, 4 different devices with the Mini JUUS Bank and 1 device with the main power bank.
14. How long does shipping take?
Once you have finalized your order, you will receive your JUUS package within 5-12 business days.
If any of your questions have not been answered please feel free to send us an email (GetJuus@gmail.com), call us at 1-(833)-Get-JUUS or send us a message from the home page on JUUS.com and our representatives will reply immediately.